عضو اساسي

تاريخ التسجيل: 11-01-2006
الدولة: العالم
المشاركات: 2,472
مشاركات الشكر: 8,815
شكر 10,869 مرات في 1,545 مشاركات

الاوسمة التي حصل عليها

شخص أخر يقول:
Well, it's arrived :-) The phone is charging right now. It's very light weight even with the battery installed, and feels good in the hand. As the reviews have mentioned, the back cover is very thin plastic. I cant help thinking its too thin and people are going to snap it, so do be careful when removing it for the first time.

One negative point is the usb charging point is on the top of the phone, which is kinda daft as it tends to limit any cradles, docks, car kits etc to being in landscape, other than that, just waiting for the first charge to complete before having a play.

Just a quick note, as soon as the screen lights up, you can instantly tell its something special
--
Just had my first quick play, Oh... My... Gawwd! it is super quick! And the touch keyboard is so responsive! Not seen any lag launching stuff yet, but only launched a few of the pre-installed apps. Google maps got a GPS fix in a matter of seconds, market place, mail, all launched pretty much instantly, but will keep playing....

Pocket-Rocket غير متصل   رد مع اقتباس
عدد 7 من الاعضاء يشكرون Pocket-Rocket على مشاركته الطيبة ويطلبون المزيد من هذه المشاركات الرائعة ويدعون له بالتوفيق
مشاهدة/اخفاء قائمة الشكر لهذه المشاركة

اعلان