Imate-jam
عضو مشارك

تاريخ التسجيل: 20-12-2004
الدولة: none
المشاركات: 249
مشاركات الشكر: 482
شكر 925 مرات في 183 مشاركات

تم إرسال الرسالة إلى العناوين التي بينها الأخ ليون وهي كالتالي:

Subject: Cheating practices in Arabic stores (( APPLE - PLEASE RESPONSE))

Dear Sir,
I ,and many others in the (Iphone Appstore users in the Arab region) have noticed 3 companies/iphone developers that have been submitting Apps to the Appstore that have:
1-No Value
2-Dozens of useless applications
3-Applications that are just based on YouTube links
4-Ccopyright violations (Links to YouTube, MP3 songs of Singers, Stolen images and art)
5-Self reviewing their applications

These companies have been promoting there apps buy purchasing them in bulk and reviewing their own applications with multiple iTunes accounts to cheat, mislead , give false interpretation of the charts and misleading the public.

The Arab region Appstore community have all caught wind of what these practices by the below companies/Developers
1-A.D.H Media
2-Zvoid
3-Gulf Apps

I request Apple look into the mentioned companies, the account and the credit cards that are being using as I now know foul and unfair practices are taking place stopping good apps from being given the recognition they deserve. This is also turning the Arab Region Appstore into a very highly rated place which is not acceptable in this region, which will eventually reflect on the Appstore sales & Iphone sales due to the majority in this region thinking the same.

I also request Apple to look deeply into Arabic Apps before allowing them to go into the Appstore (, Cultural Sensitivity, Copyright Violations, Etc)
I hope Apple do take action on this matter, or clarify their position on this matter if no action is taken.

Below are some of the videos that Iphone users have created which explains it all:

1- 237hfgXYBhs

2- qmto6bcYF

Contact No.

Regards

Name

يرجى من الأخوة الكرام التفاعل وإرسال الرسالة أعلاه إلى العناوين الموضحة لما فيه من تحقيق للصالح العام،
Imate-jam غير متصل  
العضو التالي يشكر Imate-jam على مشاركته الطيبة ويطلب المزيد من هذه المشاركات الرائعة

اعلان